Collection items: 5-6 working days after the order has been placed.
Personalised items: 4 weeks after the order has been placed.
This practically-sized backpack with sleek lines allows you to take your essentials with you wherever you go. Very lightweight, this backpack is discretely styled to match all
your everyday outfits, and has sliding adjustable straps for opening and closing, ensuring your personal belongings are kept secure. Le Pliage Cuir, inspired by origami, acquires a talismanic touch this season. With your bag jewel as your good luck charm, you might even slip in a wish, a few sweet words, perhaps more, if you feel like it.
Make a Wish reflects the fact that a Le Pliage bag is much more than a handbag. More than just an accessory, this elegant everyday companion becomes a poetic confidant and a witness to our slightest actions and little secrets.
The rigid bottom of this trapezoid-shaped bag is mounted on a rectangular mold. This stylistic feature lends the bag character, style and a well-structured look.
Le Pliage Make a Wish is sold flat with the bag jewel so that it can be playfully customized. The label holder is a mini leather envelope with a small compartment in which you can write your wish. This refined grigri closes with a press stud.
It is up to each customer to render the "Make a Wish" concept their own by tying a knot at the end of the grigri to seal their wish as they see fit.
Le Pliage Make a Wish comes in different shapes, meaning it can be used in different ways, including hands-free: backpack, Nano, handbag or shopping bag.
The body of the bag is made of metis leather. Combining the quality of goatskin and the suppleness of lambskin, it offers a unique texture with a creamy touch yet is both resistant and lightweight. As in the original Le Pliage, we use famous Russian leather, a variety of cowhide with a pronounced grain. Worked in deep black, it adorns the bag's handles, flap, shoulder strap and grigri.
All Longchamp items are created with the utmost care in our workshops.
To guarantee their longevity, we recommend that you follow a few simple rules:
• protect the product from heavy rain;
• avoid all contact with oily products, products containing solvents or alcohol (perfume for example);
• avoid prolonged exposure to bright light;
• for dark-colored items, avoid prolonged contact with light-colored fabrics, especially in a humid environment;
• for light-colored items, avoid friction with other materials or prints whose colors may rub off (jeans for example);
• be careful not to scratch or rub the product against abrasive surfaces;
• after use, we recommend storing your product in a case, away from light, humidity and heat.
This product can be protected by applying a waterproofing agent, following the recommendations given by the manufacturer.