Returns & Refunds
Your satisfaction is important to us. We will gladly accept returns, in the country where purchased, of new and in perfect condition merchandise within thirty (30) days of the delivery date. Refund requests must be accompanied by the original receipt or invoice. Please ensure that all items returned are complete (manual, accessories, etc.) in their original condition with their original packaging, and please provide a copy of your invoice. Incomplete, used, damaged, or sullied returned items will not be accepted. We reserve the right to deny a refund if the returned merchandise does not meet our requirements.
*Personalized items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged. The right of withdrawal does not apply to personalized items. We advise that you devote the necessary time and attention to creating your item.
Method 1: Request a Return Label for a flat fee of $5.95
1. Visit the ‘Contact Us' section located on the footer of our website. Please fill out the form under ‘Exchanges and Returns’. Customer Service will email you a return label within 24 hours. You can also call or email Customer Service.
2. Package the item(s) securely and include a copy of your packing slip with all returned items.
3. Print and place your label covering the old one or by using a new box.
4. Drop your package at a UPS drop off location.
5. Your return will be processed within 7-14 days of receipt and an email refund confirmation will be sent to you.
Method 2: Return at a Longchamp boutique
1. Items purchased on Longchamp.com may be returned or exchanged at a Longchamp boutique within the same country where purchased. Please bring the original receipt or invoice.
*Products purchased on our site cannot be returned or exchanged at our retailers or department stores.
We are unable to offer online exchanges at this time however, we are happy to exchange your item(s) in any of our Longchamp boutiques within the country purchased.
We do not offer price adjustments.