ENTREGA GRATUITA - PROLONGAMENTO DAS DEVOLUÇÕES até 60 dias - A Longchamp permanece ao seu lado neste período excecional: Saiba mais
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device (computer, tablet, telephone, etc.) when you connect to our website. It allows our website server to record certain data (statistics, marketing, advertising, etc.).
Cookies posted on our website:
When you connect to our website, we may, depending on the options you select, install various cookies on your device:
- Cookies that perform essential functions for you to browse our site and for the site to properly function: these cookies optimise how you navigate our site and allow you, for example, to browse through the various pages of our site, or suggest access to additional services, such as our "click to call" service. You are not able to make an order on our site if these cookies are disabled.
- Third-party cookies: these are mainly advertising cookies, cookies linked to social networks (generated by share buttons to social networks), or cookies that measure web traffic.
Third-party cookies currently used on our website:
- Statistical analysis cookies: "Google Analytics", "AT Internet"
- Advertising cookies: "Double Click"
- Abandoned sales cookies: "Sales Cycles"
- Visual content management cookies: "Olapic"
Managing your cookies
You have the option to disable cookies:
- Either when you first visit our site by clicking on the tab "More details/Manage trackers" located on the top banner of the landing page;
- Or by changing the settings on your browser (see below).
We would, however, like to draw your attention to the fact that disabling cookies that perform essential functions for your use our site and for the site to perform properly can stop you from accessing some of our website's functions, and in from particular making an order.
Disabling cookies via your browser settings
In Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on the "Tool" menu and choose "Options";
- Select the "Privacy & Security" panel;
- Under the "History" section go to the "Use custom settings for history" panel;
- Uncheck the "Accept third-party cookies" and save your settings by clicking on "OK".
In Internet Explorer:
- Select the "Tool" button then "Internet options";
- Click on "Privacy";
- Click on the "Advanced" button to bring up the "Advanced privacy settings" window;
- Check the "Ignore pop-up cookies", then select "Block" in the "Third-party cookies" column and save your settings by clicking on "OK".
In Google Chrome:
- In the menu bar select "Settings" then "Advanced";
- Select the "Content settings" panel;
- Clock "Block cookies and third-party sites" and save your settings by clicking on "OK".
- In the menu at the top of the page, click on "Safari" then "Preferences";
- Click on the "Security" panel;
- Uncheck the "Enable cookies" and save your settings.
Cookie storage period
The data stored on your terminal by cookies, as with any element that we may use to identify you, will not be stored for any longer that is strictly necessary for the purposes described above. In any case, cookies will not be stored for longer than thirteen months.