Returns & Exchanges
Your satisfaction is our priority. We will gladly accept your returns by post*. You have a period of thirty (30) calendar days from receipt of your item(s) to exercise your right of withdrawal (in the case of an order for several items delivered separately, this period runs from receipt of the last item). In all cases, please make sure that you return your item(s) complete with instructions, accessories, etc., in its original condition, with the packaging and a copy of your invoice. Items returned incomplete, damaged or soiled will not be accepted.
*Due to the unique and personalised nature of My Pliage items, they cannot be returned.
RETURNS IN BOUTIQUE
No return in Longchamp boutique is available in Sweden.
Go to your order history to print the return slip and stick it on your parcel:
1. Go to your order history
2. Select the order you want to make a return for
3. Choose the articles that need to be returned
4. Indicate a return reason for each article
5. Get your return label by email (from the carrier)
6. Paste the label on your parcel
7. Bring your parcel to the nearest drop off point (all information is in the carrier email)
Please check you SPAM messages if you don't find the carrier email with your return label. You will be able to select your drop off point and track your order from the carrier’s website.
We would recommend that you make all your returns in a single shipment for ecological reasons.
N.B.: the return label has an expiry date and must be used within fourteen (14) days from the date of issue