Returns & Exchanges
Your satisfaction is important to us. We will gladly accept returns, in the country where purchased, of new and in perfect condition merchandise within thirty (30) days of the delivery date. Requests for refund must be accompanied by the original receipt or invoice.
Please ensure that all items returned are complete (manual, accessories, etc.), in their original condition, with their original packaging, and provide a copy of your invoice. Incomplete, used, damaged or sullied returned items will not be accepted. We reserve the right to deny a refund if returned merchandise does not meet our requirements.
* Items from previous collections and My Pliage can not be returned or exchanged.
RETURNS IN BOUTIQUE
Find the nearest boutique to return your item(s):
1. Items purchased on Longchamp.com may be returned at a Longchamp boutique within the same country where purchased. Please bring the original receipt or invoice.
2. Visit any Longchamp boutique located in Canada. To find your nearest Longchamp boutique, please visit the store locator section on the website.
* Products purchased on our site cannot be returned or exchanged at our retailers or department stores. Personalized items and Previous Collections items are not applicable for returns.
REQUEST A RETURN LABEL FOR A FLAT FEE OF $5.95
1. Please fill out the form under RETURN AND EXCHANGES. We will email you a return label within 24 hours.
2. Package the item(s) securely and include a copy of your invoice with all returned items.
3. Print and place your new label covering the old one or by using a new box.
4. Drop your package at a UPS/USPS drop-off location depending on the label sent.
5. Your return will be processed within 7-14 business days upon receipt, and you will receive a refund confirmation email.
We are unable to offer online exchanges at this time however, we are happy to exchange your current Collection item(s) in any of our Longchamp boutiques.
Requests for refund must be accompanied by the original receipt or invoice.